Against the "white page" problem
Those "games" (meaning visual and indirect) are to quickly move away with minimal stress from the white page problem
(Warning : those are just description, real visuals will be ready soon)
The "idea membrane"
- you have 2 input boxes, when you type words/expression in them they make circles
- the first one is the "what it is" circle, green and pointing inside
- the second one is the "what it is not" circle, red and pointing outside
The "neighbor network"
- you define related terms, topics that you are interested in
- in the center of them a dotted space let you type the idea that connects them together
The Classic, simply populate your SandIdeabox with
- ideas you had before and that you already implemented
- ideas that we not from you but on which you current work is based on
- ideas than you think are trendy and your personal trends
- A browser plugin will allow to, instead of typing, select words/expressions from existing pages/documents when you are browsing the web. You can thus quickly memorize trends that you think could be important for your ideas.
- Visualization of the method proposed before directly within the browser