Apply the divide & conquer stragegy more generally to focus on what actually makes a difference no matter the number of pages.
Example of important pages
Note that those too should ideally also apply divide & conquer.
- this one?
- LinkOfTheMonth and LinkOfTheYear
- ? ExtendedLayeredModel
- ? StructuralInformationAsymmetries
- remain dynamical since the change of one page importance has consequences for its related page
- automated ranking might not be sufficient as some behavior might not reflect the importance of the page
- e.g. knowing that a topic is important yet failing to improve or not yet dedicated the time to do so (so frequency of update or size are not enough)
- allows to distinguish between explicit goals and actual behavior that might or might not participate to it
boost (or lower) ranking per page
- via dedicated explicit parameter as PTV
- fixed range e.g. from -1 to +1
- but it forces to re-order previous one as a new one get added
- dynamic and then normalized within the pre-defined range
- but forces to really know what other scores have been given
- default value would be neutral
- via existing related PTVs
- startrecall, recall, startprepare, ...
- via graph metrics
- see existing
groupkeypages.php has been update to have access to related PTVs but is not yet using them in a composite metrics.
Note that this should also be applied to ImprovingPIM#VisualDecayOfInformation.