Gathering links that could be useful during the 1st design+innovation BarCamp Paris (#dicamp on twitter)
Result - Questions - Resources
Large diagram organized around the concept of "gerer sa communaute" initiated by the "Besoin" (properly explained).
- leverage a community composed of a lot of participants
Related concepts : Grégarisme (fr), Stigmergy, Eusociality, Ant_colony_optimization, Bee_colony_optimization, Mixed-species foraging flock.
Business model innovation group
Open manufacturing group
Proposed but nobody came, wrote a quick sum up for the local french transhumanistes Yahoo! group instead
- Crowdsourcing (add Kenza's french example), open manufacturing, ... with all the changes, is anybody or everybody a designer? If so, what is the place of the "old" designer as he was?
- who is already leveraging the semantic web for design?
- are there repositories of blueprints? Open manufacturing?
- which licenses are used? open ones? free ones?
- software leveraging those reps
- Cookbook with links to general design notions like modularity
- Design for Service A blog of insight and observation about Service Design. by Jeff Howard