Organize long lasting work on specific topics in a dedicated group rather than scattered around in groups that have other aims (e.g. Fabien thus hopefully facilitating review, improving quality and maintaining a involvement.
Ordered by last edition
Describing what lead to a new analysis, not how the ideal analysis should be conducted, for that see instead the Research Roadmap wiki.
- stumble upon a piece of information
- summarize it through tentative pattern
- if no existing one can be found, propose a new one with the best explanatory power
- justify it
- explore what new paths it opened
- consider categories, e.g.
- problematic to clarify
- using whole brain emulation (or mind-uploading) with an AGI to facilitate self-improvement