Recipes - Tools - Community and Events - References - Inspiration - To do
Purposefully and actively rethink the environment as a 4D matrices in which useful sticky notes can be added anywhere and at any moment in time in the future. Basically, the world is not just readable but also writable and dynamically, not just your own house or desk.
Overall one could consider this localized in space and time cognition offloaded in the environment.
Use physical affordances to create cognitive affordances to lower the cognitive load by displaying information just-in-time and "just-in-place" (a geospatial equivalent)
Example: make your phone vibrate based on geolocation so that when you enter the perimeter of the shop, it lets you know that you how things to buy and shows the list.
- virtual tablet/notepad
- define the closest largest rectangular plane as a display surface
- PIM overlay
- book to travel overlay (suggested by Claudia)
- virtual lab to showcase and test augmented reality ideas
- Greasemonkey#RevertedPIMLinks even though limited to browsing
- leaving home
- reaching the farmer market
- seasonal fruits/vegs
- cf Food
- average price of the bag
- item comparisons
- suggestion of recipes
- dinning table
- credit card
- current balance
- last 3 items bought
- sport next objective
- appear on the way to the pool
- cf Exercises
- path finder from "here" to the tagged location of the current page
- e.g. event, friend address, etc...
- possibly using
- Paper DIY version : pictures
- note that because of their locally physical nature they are limited to my own flat.
- AuctionPricing for its overlay Greasemonkey display
- bring a bird eye view through machine learning, modelization from a larger sample, to a specific item
- anime like Evangelion but also movies like Minority Report have a large emphasis on interfaces that immerse people in information
- ironically enough in a normal setting without technology one already surrounded in information
- created few tags so far (2 in Sceaux, 1 in Denver)
Community and Events
- add visual templates to where the data will be displayed and what it will look like
- visualization websites
- find databases of visualization based on goal+context
- find NTT DoCoMo's AR Walker
- use CognitiveEnvironments
- Hypercities traveling back in time to explore the historical layers of city spaces in an interactive, hypermedia environment.
- cf earlier note in a paper notebook