Not used anymore, using instead newsbeuter (cf RSS#Readers) and ratpoison message.
- Ideas sent by SMS should improve the update frequency by shortcuting the process (skip page2rss because of its 24h long cycle)
- configure it to use my bots to display live results
- configure it to use my own calendar and my friends calendars!
- configure it to remove Gmail notifier
- move my "Discussion" folder from Bloglines to RSSnotifier
- use the OPML file to extract it (or the Bloglines API)
- configuration file from ~/.rssnotifier/RSSNotifierUserConfig.properties without confidential informations
- available here
- build a tool to automatize the whole process
- eventually import from a specific "rssnotifier" folder in an OPML file from bloglines for example
when Im disconnected from Blinkenshell I could have live notification of :
- private message
- offline since X hours
- IM pseudonyme and tag changing
- live logs from irssi (24/7 and connected to all my IM networks)
- PHP script to analyze them and output an rss feed
- RSSnotifier as a client to fetch the feed and display it live
friend appears online when his local time >=6AM
automatically connect it with his card in Social Annotating? (social reminder)
Current configuration file
#RSS Notifier Config File.
#Sun Oct 12 14:08:22 CEST 2008
My notes on Tools gather what I know or want to know. Consequently they are not and will never be complete references. For this, official manuals and online communities provide much better answers.