Back to Research.
- formalization of the evolutionary process with
- formalization of the creative process
With similar "goals", processes could be functionnaly identical.
- "Sexual species can call on a sort of library of locks that is unavailable to asexual species. This library is known by two long words that mean roughly the same thing: heterozygosity and polymorphism" (p72)
- Recapitulation theory ("ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny") and it's critics
- including Herbert Spencer's quote "If there be an order in which the human race has mastered its various kinds of knowledge, there will arise in every child an aptitude to acquire these kinds of knowledge in the same order.... Education is a repetition of civilization in little"
- reMap, displays visualcomplexity.com projects allowing navigation using a semantic approach
- On the Origin of Species: The Preservation of Favoured Traces by Ben Fry 2009