Seedea, scalable creativity
Xye, consultancy for serious creators
Back to Research.
Datasets to produce experiments
- scientometrics (used for maps)
- if possible
- an API to their DB
- an endpoint to their triple store
- Grid Observatory traces
- ISI Neuroscholar specializing in computational approaches to computing with information drawn from the scientific literature.
- innovation consultancy firm
- Gartner hype cycles (graphic representation of the maturity, adoption and business application of specific technologies)
- ThoughtWorks technology radar
- polymath project
- scientific databases
- vertical search engines with their APIs
- inspired by philosophy of science and scientometrics in particular (probably the most classic/logical choice)
- IP platforms
- patents, ...
- inspired by "epistemic community of intellectual property law coordinated by the World Intellectual Property Organization"
- evolution of specialized models (difficulty of access?)
- xtimeline, project started in 2008 and making divers timelines (mostly historical) available
- data curators/semantic web providers (too messy?)
- StratML Documents Repository
- database of algorithms
- Recorded Future Temporal & Predictive Analytics Engine, Media Analytics & News Analysis