- initial description or just implicit behavior, started at TS, ended around ES with approximately NI ideas
- TextFile (in recovered lost+found " Work/seedea/older prototypes/" and "Work/__\ my\ free\ ideas\ repository/recursive\ idea.txt"), started at TS, ended around ES with approximately NI ideas
- LispProto (in recovered lost+found "Work/seedea/older prototypes/lisp prototype/" ), started at TS, ended around ES with approximately NI ideas
- Seedea, started in July 2008, ended around early 2011 with approximately 75 ideas
- Innovativ.IT with its descriptive wiki and its lab of 3 main projects, started July 2010 TS, ended around July 2011 with approximately 3 ideas
- most of the last versions, despite being in the HistoricalArchives are still being used and updated, and not solely link to. Even though this should not be the case, strict transitions are difficult.
- personnally fabien.benetou.fr as my PIM has gradually taken the role of storing and facilitating the organization of my notes but also ideas. Consequently the number of ideas might decrease over time in those platforms yet the overall production of ideas might increase.