From personal use
- C^t ? : the MOST important command ;)
- C^t u : go back to the previous frame setup
- ratpoison -c "echo message" : display
message in the wm
- practical for notification e.g. Crontab unsuccessful execution
- requires to export variables related to display e.g. DISPLAY, XAUTHORITY, ...
See my .ratpoisonrc configuration file.
My notes on Tools gather what I know or want to know. Consequently they are not and will never be complete references. For this, official manuals and online communities provide much better answers.