From personal use
- AdSense was based at least initially on WordNet cf Wikipedia:AdSense#History
- could it be use back to efficiently find alternative words with the highest ROI?
- extended glossary (via Wordnet sysnonyms)
- NLTK discovery via Shankar Ambady's presentation at Microsoft (PDF and video)
- basic Wordnet functions
- recommended http://streamhacker.com
- ngram test on EurLex
- this does that
- this other command is nice
My notes on Tools gather what I know or want to know. Consequently they are not and will never be complete references. For this, official manuals and online communities provide much better answers.