Box 2.7 p90
Phenomenal Presentation: PreP (S, X, Y)
- S is an individual information-processing system.
- ST is the system as a whole, under a true teleofunctionalist description.
- X presents Y for S.
- X is a stimulus-correlated internal system state.
- X is a functionally internal system state.
- The intentional content of X is current available for introspection1 and introspection3. It possesses the potential of itself becoming the representandum of subsymbolic higher-order representational processes.
- The intentional content of X is not current available for cognitive reference. It is not available as a representandum of symbolic higer-order representational processes.
- The intentional content of X is currently available for the selective control of action.