Preparing the trip to Japan
back to the global planning
Creativity and it's cultural origins
Robotics and it's cultural origins
- following the conference enjoyed in the College de France last year (add a link)
- Study on worker availability vs e-worker
- statistics on workers needs / capacity to build robots and the pace of production / fertality rate
- Dojos? Culture?
- Video by Henry Kono : Yin and Yang in Motion
- "We always give out our center" (@0:17:03-0:17:28)
- "You should be moving on your own orbit" (@1:01:01)
- "This is the hardest thing : watch your own center" (@1:02:33)
- "Nothing is different in Aikido from one technique to another.
They are all the same.
The outer form is different." (@1:28:06)
- "Your physical weight doesn't change but you will get lighter. Your body movement will get lighter" (@1:31:09)
- "He is telling me exactly where he is going to be.
Even if he wanted to stop he can not stop when the movement starts.
I am not unbalancing him.
I am going to keep him so balance so he can not move also he is moving.
This is the only way he can move." (@1:33:55-1:34:25)
- Zen Garden north of Tokyo
Tips from friends
- Angel : Tokyo (of course), Nara and Kyoto is my best prefer, because is a historycal cities, they are near, very near from each other. Osaka is nice too, and Nagoya is a big city. But you have to go to Kyoto, is beautiful and have studios of Samurai movies, parks, a lot of things.